When you count every minute you can sleep-in until you know you will be late, you also want to maintain a wholesome diet, then why not try this Bacon, Avocado, and Tomato sandwich.
I like quick, easy, and healthy breakfasts in the morning before I head off to work and B.A.T makes the perfect meal. The balsamic glaze gives the sandwich an additional depth of flavor and it is really easy to make. This sandwich keeps me full for the whole morning and sometimes gets me through lunch. Really good for a jam packed morning!
B.A.T (serves 1)
- 2 slices Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 tbs cream cheese
- 1/2 Avocado, smashed
- 3-4 Cherry Tomatos, halved
- 2-3 Pickled Onions, sliced
- 1-2 Streaky Bacon slices, cooked, chopped
- Balsamic Glaze
- Toast slices of bread
- Spread cream cheese on toasted slices
- Spread smashed avocado
- Place sliced tomatoes and onions on top of avocado
- Season with salt, pepper, and drizzle balsamic glaze
- Place bacon slices on top
- Close sandwich and Enjoy!