When you are craving for some classic mashed potato and it’s Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, family dinner, BBQ, lunch, Birthday, dinner, or even for a work function, then why not try this Mashed Potatoes recipe.
When we eat medium-rare red meat we like it with a side of mash and some veggies. Nothing feels like comfort more than creamy, fluffy, and savory mashed potatoes.
- 5-6 potatoes, peeled, cubed (I like to use about 1 1/2 potato per person)
- 1 tbs chives, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 tbs butter
- 2-3 tbs heavy cream
- salt, to taste
- peper, to taste
- In a deep pot boil potatoes until they become soft
- Drain and mash the potatoes (I use a potato mashing press)
- Add chopped chives, butter, 2 tbs cream, salt, and pepper
- Mix with a fork to add some fluffyness
- Taste and adjust according to preference.