When it’s a crisp summer’s day and planning a family brunch, why not make these delicious Oven-baked Rack of Lamb.
This Gordon Ramsey inspired dish won the hearts of many. The simplicity of this dish mixed with Gordon’s technique makes this an effortless crowd pleaser.
Oven Baked Rack of Lamb
- 2 Lamb Racks
- 1 tbs Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup Garlic & Italian Herb crusting crumbs (mix with Rosemary)
- 1 spring fresh Rosemary
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C
- Wash, pat dry and season lamb rack with salt, pepper, and olive oil
- In a oven safe frying pan sear the lamb rack on all sides (this helps to lock in flavor and moisture)
- Once the lamb is seared, place in the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes
- Remove lamb rack from oven, baste with Dijon mustard, and coat with the crust crumbs.
- Put lamb rack back into the oven and cook for another 7-9 minutes or until cooking thermometer reads 140F/60C for medium .
- Remove lamb from oven and wrap with foil for 5-7 minutes to let the meat fibers tighten and finish cooking; the temperature will rise to about 150F/65C.
- Cut into individual ribs and enjoy!
***Pictures show Oven-Baked Rack of Lamb served with mashed potatoes and creamy spinach with mushrooms