When there are not clouds in the sky, there is a cool summer breeze, and its a lazy afternoon, then why not make some Fresh Market Fish Ceviche Bowl.
This dish is easy to make and delicious to eat. Fresh fish cured with lemon compliments coconut cream so well. I enjoy this with corn chips or even by the spoon served Margaritas!
Fresh Market Fish Ceviche Bowl
- 200 gm white fish, skin off, cubed 1 cm
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 red capsicum, diced small
- 1/2 yellow capsicum, diced small
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1/2 white onion, diced small
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 5gm palm sugar, grated (substitute for 1-2 tsp honey)
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- handful cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 lime, zested
- Cure cubed white fish with the lemon juice and lime juice for about 20 minutes or until the fish starts to cook and change color
- Drain 1/4 of the lemon juice and add capsicum, onion, and green onions
- Add coconut cream, fish sauce, palm sugar (honey), lime zest, and mix well.
- Add cilantro and red chili flakes and mix well, adjust taste accordingly
- Best served chilled, and enjoy!