When you are looking for something easy to make, you are really hungry, then why not make this quick Black Bean Chicken Stir-fry served with a side of rice for tonight’s dinner!
For this recipe I had some green beans and shiitake mushroom in my fridge waiting to be cooked! I was craving Asian flavor and found some black bean sauce in the pantry, so the Master Chef in me thought, why not just combine those ingredients and call it dinner.
Mushroom and Green Bean Chicken
- 8-10 shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup green bean, trimmed, cut
- 1 onion, cut in chunks
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 3-4 tbs black bean sauce
- 2 tbs chili paste
- 1-2 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- green onion, garnish
- Mix soy, black bean sauce, sesame, chili paste, and rice vinegar with chicken for about 1 hour
- Heat coconut oil and and cook onions, garlic, mushroom, and green beans until soft
- Remove from head in a bowl
- Heat sesame oil and cook chicken
- Add veggies and mix well
- Serve with side of rice and enjoy!