When you are having a family BBQ and the menu consists of only meat, so decide to throw in some kind of vegetables in the mix, then why not make this Italian Pasta Salad.
I make this pasta salad every time I visit my father because it is one his favorite sides to eat. He tried to get my mom to make the pasta salad, but she could not make it just quiet how he likes it. With this recipe my goal is to easy my mom’s life and make my dad happy with a full stomach!
Italian Pasta Salad
- 12 oz spiral pasta, cooked per pkg instructions
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 8-10 black olives, sliced
- 1 can kidney bean, washed, drained
- 3 tbs ranch
- 4-5 tbs Italian dressing
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Combine dressing ingredients: ranch, Italian dressing, oregano, parsley, cayenne
- Toss vegetables in a large mixing bowl then dress the salad!
- Add salt and pepper; adjust to taste
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours prior to serving and store up to 7 days